Our Funeral Home Staff
Over the years, Chas. Verheyden Funeral Homes, Inc. has developed a strong reputation for providing the community’s families with the most considerate, unparalleled service. This is due to the fact that our experienced funeral home staff guides grieving families through every step of the funeral process. our amazing team is made up of funeral directors that provide professional funeral expertise and will guide you through the entire process. We also have non-licensed staff members that provide additional help and will ensure no detail is missed.
Our professional funeral home staff offers the following services:
- Our funeral planning services handles all the details so you can focus on honoring your loved one and dealing with your grief.
- We warmly welcome your family and guests into our home.
- We’ll provide transportation for your family members if necessary.
- We assist you with any necessary paperwork, including insurance documents and veteran’s benefits.
- We help you to design a personalized service to properly celebrate the unique life of your loved one.
- We clearly explain all of your payment options to you and your family, including credit card payment, discounts and at-need arrangements.
- We refer you to helpful support groups and grief counselors to help you get through the difficult weeks and months following the service.